Monday, June 27, 2011

Rune for My Anger - Today I'm Mad

Today I'm mad.  Mad at my husband.  Never mind the subject, but he's ticked me off royally.  So today, I've been doing a bit of manual work around the house, inside and out, and grumbling in my head all the while.  Now I've got the grumbles out, or at least mostly, I've decided to settle down and cast myself a Rune reading to see what I can do around the issue that set me off, and also around the issue of the lingering grumbles.

My Rune casting tells me that my concern is around a lack of forward motion - that there's a breakthrough to be had, but I'm feeling constrained and this is probably the cause of my frustrations.  In fact the lack of movement here is reinforced by two of the runes and no wonder I'm mad.  LOL.

k... I'll get over it now

Gaylle & Wendy
The Whispering Path

No comments:

Post a Comment