Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rune Reading for My Vacation

I'm so excited!  I'm leaving for a cruise in a few days.  It's the first cruise I have ever gone on and I hope I enjoy it.  I decided to draw a rune from my rune bag to see what energy is surrounding this event.  The rune was Raido.


The meaning of Raido is travel, (arrival or departure).  It can mean events concerning travel or vehicles.  What a perfect rune for my trip.  

On a deeper level, Raido is concerned with movement and direction.   It reminds us of the planning and foresight that is necessary to make these happen.  Raido can be a symbol of The Journey of Life and a spiritual quest.  

The Wheel of Life tarot card is similar to Raido.  They both speak of cycles and changes in ones life.

If you would like a personal rune reading or tarot reading email and book your appointment time now.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment