Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rune for a Home

Today I wanted to know the energy around  a home I'd seen - was it time to move?  My current home, on an inland lake has spectacular views of the water from every room except the one upstairs bathroom.  I can tell you there's nothing better than eating a leisurely brunch while looking out at the birds on the feeders and waves lapping at the rocks.

So I got out my trust bag of Runes and pulled first of all Laguz, then Jera, then reversed Wunjo.  So, certainly Laguz... flow... is where my heart lives.  I love the water in any form, and certainly want it where I live.  I have it in the home I live in now, and there was a fab view of Georgian Bay from the home I looked at this week.  It also tells me now it's a time for cleansing, and preparation and re-organization.

Jera is the harvest, and tells me that there is no rushing this decision, I must have patience and persevere.  Finally, Wunjo reversed gave me a little bit of a jolt just to see 'joy' reversed.  However, reversed it is a test and reinforces the need for patience and perseverance.

So, I believe this house is not the one, and my search will a little longer than I thought and will probably take me into the fall (harvest time).  I'll let you know how it goes.

If you'd care for a Rune reading of your own, visit us at www.whisperingpath.com

The Whispering Path

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment